| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Natitingou in April is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 89.3mm (3.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Natitingou April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Natitingou, Benin
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Natitingou:
- Tillabery, Niger - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Niamey, Niger - 362.3 kms (225.1 miles) NNE
- Gaya, Niger - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) NE
- Kandi, Benin - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) ENE
- Parakou, Benin - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) SE
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE
- Save, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) SSE
- Bohicon, Benin - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) SSE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) S
- Lagos, Nigeria - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) SSE
- Cotonou, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE
- Benin, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE