| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Natitingou in February is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2.2mm (0.1in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Natitingou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Natitingou, Benin
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Natitingou:
- Tillabery, Niger - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Niamey, Niger - 362.3 kms (225.1 miles) NNE
- Gaya, Niger - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) NE
- Kandi, Benin - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) ENE
- Parakou, Benin - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) SE
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE
- Save, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) SSE
- Bohicon, Benin - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) SSE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) S
- Lagos, Nigeria - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) SSE
- Cotonou, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE
- Benin, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE