| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Natitingou in January is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0.9mm (0in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Natitingou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Natitingou, Benin
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Natitingou:
- Tillabery, Niger - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Niamey, Niger - 362.3 kms (225.1 miles) NNE
- Gaya, Niger - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) NE
- Kandi, Benin - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) ENE
- Parakou, Benin - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) SE
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE
- Save, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) SSE
- Bohicon, Benin - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) SSE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) S
- Lagos, Nigeria - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) SSE
- Cotonou, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE
- Benin, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) SSE